iRules commands and events for working with the LTM Access Policy Manager module.
- ACCESS::acl - Poll or enforce ACLs in your connections
- ACCESS::disable - Control enforcement for a particular request URI
- ACCESS::enable - enables the access control enforcement for a particular request URI
- ACCESS::flowid - set/get the flow id for SSL Orchestrator using APM logging framework
- ACCESS::log - logs a message using APM logging framework
- ACCESS::oauth - returns a JSON Web Signature token
- ACCESS::perflow - String of perflow variable; empty if value isn’t set
- ACCESS::policy - Return information about access policies
- ACCESS::respond - This command generates new respond and automatically overrides the default respond.
- ACCESS::restrict_irule_events - Enable or disable HTTP and higher layer iRule events for the internal APM access control URIs
- ACCESS::saml - allows you to retrieve or manipulate SAML related messages
- ACCESS::session - Access or manipulate session information.
- ACCESS::user - Returns user ID information
- ACCESS::uuid - enumerates the session IDs that belongs to a specified uuid key by the order of its creation and provides them in a Tcl list
- ACCESS2::access2_proc - return the TCL procedure registered for currently executing per-request policy expression.
- ACCESS_ACL_ALLOWED - This event is triggered when a resource request passes the access control criteria and is allowed to go through the ACCESS filter. This event is only triggered for the resource requests and …
- ACCESS_ACL_DENIED - This event is triggered when a resource request fails to meet the access control criteria and is denied access.
- ACCESS_POLICY_AGENT_EVENT - This event provides glue between iRule execution and access policy execution.
- ACCESS_POLICY_COMPLETED - This event is triggered when the access policy execution completes for a user session.
- ACCESS_SESSION_CLOSED - This event is triggered when a user session is removed due to a user logging out explicitly. timeout or if terminated explicitly by admin.
- ACCESS_SESSION_STARTED - This event is triggered when a new user session is created. This is triggered after creating the session context and initial session variables related to user’s source IP. browser capabiliti…
- APM Citrix XenApp - BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) and Citrix XenApp
- APM Portal Host Rewrite - Rewrites portal host information.
- Google Authenticator Token Verification iRule For APM - This iRule adds token authentication capabilities for Google Authenticator to APM.
- HTTP Super SIDEBAND Requestor (Client) Handles Redirects, Cookies, Chunked Transfer, APM Access, etc - Powerful HTTP Client Using SIDEBAND
- LDAP Query From An iRule and/or Use APM With Non-HTTP Services - Use APM With Non-HTTP Service (Example: IMAP) and/or Query LDAP From iRule