iRules commands for working with bandwidth control.
- BWC::color - allows a category assignment to dynamic policies
- BWC::mark - assign tos and qos values to a flow
- BWC::measure - start or stop measurement on a per policy or on a per flow basis
- BWC::policy - Attach/Detach a bandwidth policy to a flow
- BWC::pps - allows modification of the packets per second for the session
- BWC::priority - map a policy instance or category to a priority class of a priority group
- BWC::rate - allows for a different bandwidth be set on dynamic policies