- FLOW::create_related - creates a related connection between clientside and serverside
- FLOW::idle_duration - returns the time in seconds when the flow was last used.
- FLOW::idle_timeout - Sets/Gets the idle timeout on the flow
- FLOW::peer - returns the TCL flow handle for the peer flow
- FLOW::priority - used to overwrite the flow’s internal packet priority
- FLOW::refresh - updates the last used time on the flow to now
- FLOW::this - returns the TCL handle for the current flow
<p>*The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.*</p>