iRules commands for working with SPDY connections.
- SPDY::active - Returns 1 if the HTTP request is generated by SPDY. Returns 0 otherwise.
- SPDY::disconnect - allows you to cleanly terminate the current SPDY session
- SPDY::priority - used to get or set the priority for a current active stream.
- SPDY::requests - used to determine the count of requests received in the current SPDY session
- SPDY::stream - used to determine the stream attributes including id and priority
- SPDY::streamid - used to determine the id of current stream
- SPDY::version - used to determine the SPDY protocol version used
- SPDY::concurrency - used to determine the number of concurrent requests that the client is allowed to send over this SPDY session