|Description|||||Command List|||||Event List|
These commands let your iRules control and interact with the Stream Profile feature, which enables high-performance search-and-replace on data streams passing through the BIG-IP.
To use these commands some Stream Profile must be attached to the virtual server; the default (do-nothing) Stream Profile
Stream Profiles may be configured with a static list of match and replacement values. You may also use the STREAM::expression command listed here to alter the match and replacement values used by the current stream profile on a per-connection, per-invocation basis.
- STREAM::disable - Disables the stream filter for a connection.
- STREAM::enable - Enables the stream filter for the life of the current TCP connection or until disabled.
- STREAM::encoding - Specifies non-default content encoding.
- STREAM::expression - Replaces the expression in a Stream profile with another expression.
- STREAM::match - Returns matching characters.
- STREAM::max_matchsize - Sets a maximum number of bytes that the system can buffer during partial matches.
- STREAM::replace - Changes a replacement string in the Stream profile.