|Description|||||Command List|||||Event List|
- STREAM::disable - Disables the stream filter for a connection.
- STREAM::enable - Enables the stream filter for the life of the current TCP connection or until disabled.
- STREAM::encoding - Specifies non-default content encoding.
- STREAM::expression - Replaces the expression in a Stream profile with another expression.
- STREAM::match - Returns matching characters.
- STREAM::max_matchsize - Sets a maximum number of bytes that the system can buffer during partial matches.
- STREAM::replace - Changes a replacement string in the Stream profile.
- STREAM_MATCHED - Triggered when a stream expression matches.
<p>*The BIG-IP API Reference documentation contains community-contributed content. F5 does not monitor or control community code contributions. We make no guarantees or warranties regarding the available code, and it may contain errors, defects, bugs, inaccuracies, or security vulnerabilities. Your access to and use of any code available in the BIG-IP API reference guides is solely at your own risk.*</p>