TMSH Help Commands¶
Use the following commands to create a script tha provides context sensitve help when a user types Tab or question mark (?).
- script::help - Scripts can provide the procedure script::help.
- script::tabc - A script may provide the script::tabc procedure.
- tmsh::add_help - Displays context sensitive help when the user types a questions mark (?).
- tmsh::add_tabc - This command can be used to add tab completion datasets.
- tmsh::builtin_help - Presents the same results as typing a question mark (?) while entering a tmsh command.
- tmsh::builtin_tabc - Allows your custom script to display the same tab completion results as a built in command
- tmsh::csh - a Tcl string variable that can be used to determine context.