Administer Your F5 Cloud Services Account¶
Edit your user information¶
To edit information about your own user account, you can click your profile icon at the upper-right of the Cloud Services portal to see the list of accounts you own and two more options: View User Profile and Sign Out. Click on View User Profile to update your own user information.
Change your password¶
- If you are signed into your Cloud Services account, sign out by first clicking on your profile icon at the upper-right of the Cloud Services portal and then clicking Sign Out.
- On the LOG IN screen, enter your Email and then click the Forgot your password?. This will send an email to the account you entered (assuming it’s an existing account in F5 Cloud Services) with the subject Resetting your F5 Cloud Services password containing a password reset link.
- Click on the supplied link to get to the password reset page and enter a new password.
Manage your organization information¶
Use thetab to edit information about your organization, such as:
- Organization Name
- Street Address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Phone Number
You may not change the email address because this is used for your login. To change the email address, go to Edit your user information.
Use thetab to manage the list of users that can work with your cloud services. This page shows all users associated with your organization. With this list, you have the following capabilities:
- Edit a user: click on the user’s name.
- Delete a user: check the checkbox next to the division name and click Delete in the upper right corner of the list.
- Filter the list: enter a string in the Filter All field to see only those users that match the filter. The filter works with all columns in the list.
- Invite a user: press the Invite button to add a new user to your organization.
- Enter the user’s email address. The user will receive an email invitation to join your organization. Once accepted, the user will be able to access F5 Networks and make changes in accordance with the user role you assign.
- Optionally assign this user to a division.
- Assign a role to the user. A Privileged User can see data and modify service settings, but they cannot subscribe or unsubscribe services in your account. A Limited User has the ability to see your account and data but cannot make changes. Neither a Privileged User nor a Limited User can see the Accounts tab, so they cannot see or modify your organization, users, divisions, or payment information.
If the user hasn’t accepted the invitation yet, you can delete an invitation that was sent.
- From the list of users, select the user you want to delete an invitation for. Their status should be invited.
- To the right of invited, click the kabob menu (…)
- Click Delete.
- On the confirmation dialog, click Yes, Delete User.
The invitation is removed.
Use thetab to manage the list of Divisions for organizing users.
This page shows all divisions associated with your organization. With this list, you have the following capabilities:
- Edit a division: click on the division name.
- Delete a division: check the checkbox next to the division name and click Delete in the upper right corner of the list.
- Filter the list: enter a string in the Filter All field to see only those divisions that match the filter.
- Create a new division: press the Create button to add a new division to your organization.
In Name, type a name for the division, and then click Create.
On Add User, use the drop-down list to select a user to add. If you want to add more than one user, click the + button, add the next user, and continuing adding users until you are done, and then click Add.
Payment information and cards¶
F5 Cloud Services offers consumption-based pricing allowing you to only pay for what you use. In order to use a Cloud Service, you must have a current purchase order (PO), or you will need to add a payment card or some other payment method (like billing through AWS Marketplace) to cover service usage. Your payment method will only be charged when services are rendered based on the current pricing schedule. Pricing is listed under each service in the Cloud Services documentation. For an example, you can go to the DNS Cloud services pricing document.
To see your charges and methods of payment, go to the Accounts tab and click on the Payments tab. The left side shows credit cards on file, and the right side shows purchase orders (if any) and payment methods through third party cloud platforms.
To add a card, click the Add button, as shown below.
When you add a payment card, that card will become the default payment card, and all your subscribed services will be charged to that card. If you have multiple cards entered, you can change the default credit card by clicking the kebab menu (…) to the right of the card you want to make the default, and selecting Make Default.