|F5 Virtual Network Functions Manager (VNFM)
- Base–a basic F5 blueprint deploying BIG-IP VEs in an open configuration model without automated monitoring and resource collecting parameters,
enabling manual operations only.
- VNF BIG-IQ–A solution blueprint instantiating a BIG-IQ HA pair that other VNFM solution blueprints use as a highly available license manager.
- DNS–A standalone F5 DNS solution blueprint that queries and translates names for client requests, translating top-level Internet domains,
such as .com, .net, .gov, .edu, and .org.
- Gi Firewall–A blueprint utilizing firewall protection services only like, DDoS mitigation and intrusion protection.
- Gi LAN–A blueprint offering full automation of scaling in and out, and healing BIG-IP VEs.